2021 Apereo Fellows: Call for Nominations
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Apereo Fellows program seeks to foster community leadership and contributions by recognizing and supporting active contributors. This year four (4) Fellows will be chosen by the selection committee and each Fellow will receive a modest stipend.
I encourage all members of the Apereo Community to consider engaging in the nomination process. Feel free to nominate more than one candidate and do not hesitate to nominate yourself if you meet the eligibility requirements outlined below.
Also it is important to emphasize that the program recognizes contributors at the individual project level as well as those who contribute more generally to Apereo Foundation initiatives. If you or your colleagues work on projects like Bedework, CAS, ELMS:LN, Karuta, OAE, OnTask, Opencast, Open Equella, Sakai, UniTime, uPortal, Xerte or any of the projects under incubation (e.g., EDexchange, Fiosan, Tsugi), you are helping advance the mission of the Apereo Foundation. In short, if you contribute to a project you contribute to Apereo.
AWARD AT A GLANCE
- Total: up to 4 Fellowships will be awarded
- Term: 1 year from date of award
- Stipend: USD $2500.00
- Conference Fee waiver: Open Apereo 2021 Online registration fee will be waived.
Contributors participating actively in any of the various Apereo software communities and communities of interest, as well as those working on projects under Apereo incubation are eligible for nomination subject to the following limitations:
- Previous Apereo/Sakai Fellowship winners are ineligible for nomination.
- Apereo Board members, Apereo staff and Apereo Fellows Selection Committee members are also ineligible for nomination.
Friday, 14 May 2021, 23:59 UTC.
Please return the completed form(s) to Anthony Whyte at arwhyte[at]umich[dot]edu
- Fellows Program and Fellows list: https://www.apereo.org/
- Open Apereo 2021 Online: https://www.apereo.org/
On behalf of the Fellows Selection Committee I look forward to receiving your nominations.
Selection Committee Chair