2022 Apereo Board of Directors Nominations Open
Nominations are now open for the Apereo Board of Directors. This year, four (4) seats are open for Organizational-Member Representatives and one (1) for the Individual-Member Representative seat.
2 May 2022: Nominations open.
- Directors shall be at least eighteen (18) years of age and need not be United States citizens or residents of the State of New Jersey.
- All Directors shall serve three (3) year terms.
- Directors are permitted to hold office for multiple terms and may hold up to two (2) consecutive terms.
- It is not necessary for a Director to be employed by an organization that is a member of the Foundation.
- A person may be nominated for a Director position by a Member or representative of a Member Organization in good standing.
- Send nominations to ed[at]apereo[dot]org.
- Complete Apereo by-laws available at, https://www.apereo.org/
20 May 2022 - Nominations close (1700 UTC)
08 June 2022 - Notice to, and confirmation of, voting membership; Organizational and Individual Members.
10 June 2022 - Ballots sent to Organizational and Individual Members.
14 June 2022 - Election closes (11:59PM EDT, Tuesday, June 14th, 2022); scheduled to coincide with Open Apereo 22
Further details of the process will be mailed to our announcements list and member representatives next week.
Many thanks to all board members for their service!