Apereo Welcoming Policy 2.0
Apereo Welcoming Policy and Code of Conduct
A primary goal of Apereo is to be inclusive to the largest number of participants, with the most varied and diverse backgrounds possible. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all community members:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- The use of demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and/or speech is unacceptable.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow members.
- Alert community organizers at duty-officer[at]apereo[dot]org - if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
To report any issues immediately, and to share any feedback, please contact the Apereo Foundation Executive Director, via email at ed[at]apereo[dot]org