Open Apereo 2017 Now Accepting Showcase Proposals
We are currently accepting proposals for the Showcase Reception, to be held during Open Apereo 2017 on Tuesday, June 6th from 5:30PM - 7:00PM. This is a great opportunity for you to…
- Demonstrate a new tool or enhancement
- Showcase a case study, project outcome, or course design
- Give a poster presentation
- Knock our socks off with something cool and exciting!
The deadline to submit proposals for the Showcase Reception is April 12. The program committee will review and accept submissions once the call for proposals has closed. The committee expects to have all proposals reviewed and final acceptances by the beginning of May. If you need to make any changes to your proposal, before the cut off day of April 12, please contact apereocfp[at]concentra-cms[dot]com.
- Develop a presentation title that communicates the core topic of your showcase demo.
- Use keywords to describe the content of your demo.
- Write a short, concise, easy-to-read, and print-ready abstract.
- Spell out all acronyms the first time mentioned.
- Use a clear and direct writing style.
- Describe the larger implications of your demo's subject
- Persuade the reviewers of the value of your showcase demo's content.
Also, don’t forget to register today to take advantage of the early bird pricing (must register on or before May 5).
Conference Registration: https://www.apereo.org/conferences/open-apereo-2017#registration
Hotel Registration: https://www.apereo.org/conferences/open-apereo-2017#location
Conference Program: https://www.apereo.org/conferences/open-apereo-2017#schedule
There are many things to see in Philadelphia! Check out the website for ideas to get you started at https://www.apereo.org/conferences/open-apereo-2017#travel.
Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
Laura McCord, Open Apereo 2017 Planning Committee Chair
Jennifer Cummings, jenn[at]concentra-cms[dot]com, Open Apereo 2017 Conference Coordinator