The release includes many bug fixes, improvements and new features.
The Central Authentication Service project, more commonly referred to as CAS is an authentication system originally created by Yale University to provide a trusted way for an application to authenticate a user.
CAS provides enterprise single sign-on service:
- An open and well-documented protocol
- An open-source Java server component
- A library of clients for Java, .Net, PHP, Perl, Apache, uPortal, and others
- Integrates with uPortal, BlueSocket, TikiWiki, Mule, Liferay, Moodle and others
- Community documentation and implementation support
- An extensive community of adopters
The CAS development team is pleased to announce the release of CAS 3.5.3. This release includes several bug fixes.
We are pleased to announce that we have Serbo-Croatian translation of the CAS Protocol documentation.
The CAS development team is pleased to announce the release of 3.4.11.
We're pleased to announce both CAS Server 3.4.9 and CAS Server 3.4.10.
2010 discussion of CAS documentation initiative.