The release includes many bug fixes, improvements and new features.
Enterprise Single Sign-On - CAS provides a friendly open source community that actively supports and contributes to the project. While the project is rooted in higher-ed open source, it has grown to an international audience spanning Fortune 500 companies and small special-purpose installations.
CAS provides enterprise single sign-on service for the Web:
- An open and well-documented protocol
- An open-source Java server component
- Pluggable authentication support (LDAP, database, X.509, 2-factor)
- Support for multiple protocols (CAS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- A library of clients for Java, .Net, PHP, Perl, Apache, uPortal, and others
- Integrates with uPortal, BlueSocket, TikiWiki, Mule, Liferay, Moodle and others
- Community documentation and implementation support
- An extensive community of adopters
February 1, 2022
Announced November 11, 2021
Announced October 11, 2021
The CAS community is pleased to announce the release of CAS v6.4.0.
CAS requires a consistent and sustainable source of funding to keep commitments to release and maintenance schedules. This is why we are now asking the larger majority of the user community to consider supporting and sponsoring the development effort financially via a CAS supporting subscription and Apereo Foundation membership.
The Apereo CAS server version 4.2.1 is released.
The Apereo CAS server version 4.1.8 is released.
We welcome all CAS adopters to upgrade to this brand new release.
The CAS development team is pleased to announce the release of CAS 3.5.3. This release includes several bug fixes.
We are pleased to announce that we have Serbo-Croatian translation of the CAS Protocol documentation.
The CAS development team is pleased to announce the release of 3.4.11.
We're pleased to announce both CAS Server 3.4.9 and CAS Server 3.4.10.
2010 discussion of CAS documentation initiative.