2021 Opencast Board Elections
Opencast is pleased to announce the election of three new board members and confirmation of two other positions on the board.
- New Board Member, Daniel Ebbert from the University of Cologne, Germany
- New Board Member, Greg Logan, the Opencast Community QA manager from Saskatchewan, Canada
- New Board Member, Matthew Coupe from the University of Manchester in the UK
- Lars Kiesow from ELAN e. V. in Osnabrück, Germany, replaced Greg as the new representative for committers on the board
- Olaf A. Schulte from ETH Zürich was confirmed as chair of the board
The board now has ten members. Election turnout was depressingly low, hopefully due to a lack of communication, something the board can improve on in 2023.