Sakai 20 Released!
Congratulations to our amazing worldwide community!
I'm pleased to announce that Sakai 20.0 is now available!
A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to everyone involved with developing, testing, and documenting the latest release. Even during a pandemic, our world-wide community has kept the momentum going and produced another Sakai release packed with exciting new features and enhancements. That is a tremendous accomplishment during these unprecedented times!
Our community wiki has both functional  and technical  release notes.
Download instructions are also available of course  .
New in Sakai 20
- In Assignments: New Sakai Grader UI with document preview in the browser for student file submissions, as well as a progress bar for student submissions
- OneDrive and Google Drive integration in the Sakai file picker
- In Site Info: the Date Manager allows instructors to update all due dates in a single page, and Auto-Groups enhancements simplify the process of creating groups in a site
- Several Gradebook enhancements, including: equally weighted items within a weighted category, full screen mode, resizable columns, a new Section column, and the ability to Message Students directly from the Gradebook
- User Activity tab in Statistics provides detailed user data for instructors, and students also get a view of their own activity
- In Tests & Quizzes: ability to restore deleted assessments, flag individual questions as extra credit, and schedule assessment feedback display start/end dates
- New CK Editor templates available throughout Sakai in the rich text editor
- Student name pronunciation feature in Profile
- "To the top" button to jump back up to the top of the page
- Updated UI in Podcast tool
- And more! 
 Functional release notes - https://confluence.
 Technical Release notes - https://confluence.
 Download instructions - http://source.sakaiproject.
 Complete Feature Summary - https://confluence.
Wilma Hodges, Ed.D.
Sakai PMC - Community Coordinator