Xerte Online Toolkits v3.3: Expanded SCORM Tracking!
On behalf of the wonderful people of the Xerte developer community, we are pleased to announce that the latest version of Xerte Online Toolkits, v3.3 is now available. The most significant aspect of this release provides support for SCORM tracking for a much wider range of interactions. The following page types can now all be tracked:
- Matching pairs / Timeline
- Matching text
- Interactive Text
- Media lesson
- Gap fill
- Sortable Grid
- Drag & Drop
Additional New Features
- A new interactive page type, Word Search has been added to the ‘Games’ category.
- Display of learning objects has been improved for iPhone.
- Pages can now be hidden from view until you are ready to publish them into the learning object.
- The card graphics in Memory Game can now be customised.
- When exporting zip packages, the filename now reflects the project exported.
- Workspace has been enhanced to make the best use of the available screen resolution.
- New features added to Decision Tree.
- MathJax is now usable in Decision Tree.
- Interface enhancements to the Bootstrap pages to better handle projects with many pages.
This release contains a large number of other fixes and enhancements. Upgrading is highly recommended.
-- Julian Tenney